- Peeled and dehydrated at 42C
- Contains high levels of slow-digesting carbohydrates that have a low glycemic index
- Contains 15% easily digestible vegetable protein
- Citric acid, malic acid and oxalic acid, which contribute to digestion
- Rich in B vitamins and minerals (potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, etc.).
Buckwheat sprouted has a delicious nutty taste, crisp, and is suitable for direct consumption without cooking. The outgrowth is full of enzymes and slowly digestible sacharid. Intended for direct consumption.
It is a rich source of a variety of vitamins and minerals. The most important substance that contains buckwheat is rutin, the intake of vitamin C. In addition, it promotes a positive effect on the blood vessels throughout the vascular system.
Ingredients: 100% organic buckwheat germinated
The energy value:
Proteins: 12.60. Fat: 1.30. Carbohydrates: 42. Calories: 198